We live in an era of a polluted environment, a lot of stress, a hectic lifestyle, and added pressure to become successful. Gone are those days when everyone’s life was peaceful, and there was no race against time.
No one can stop the environment and the way we live from changing as change is the only consistent thing that keeps flowing with time. But the current situation is taking a toll on our bodies, and the list of ailments only increases with time. Nowadays, what was once considered rare diseases (high blood pressure, sugar, heart issues) have become a part of our everyday life.
It’s true that nowadays, we have many options to stay healthy, and people have been flocking to healthy habits like regular exercise, yoga, and meditation at a much faster pace. But the one thing that you have to take care of for staying fit is the type of food you consume.
Keeping the gut healthy by consuming the correct type of food can act as a panacea for most of the ailments as the common diseases of the current era like high blood pressure, sugar, and even heart issues are a result of bad food habits.
So, let’s look at healthy food recipes that can be included in the diet plan of every health-conscious person.
Chicken balls with spinach soup
Soup is one of the healthiest options you have if you want to stay healthy, and what can be better than a bowl of soup packed with vitamins and proteins found in chicken and spinach. This simple soup recipe contains small balls of minced chicken, sprouts, carrots, and spinach.
- Heat the stock and keep adding egg mix till it scrambles in the stock
- Use the minced chicken for making small balls
- Now, taste the soup and add extra seasoning or salt if required
- Then add both carrots and mushrooms while keeping the stock on the heat
- Add lemon juice
- And finally, before serving, add bean sprouts and spread torn spinach leaves on the top
This unique fish dish is perfect for breakfast as it is full of vitamins, proteins, and all the other essential elements required to keep you energized throughout the day. But you might need some experience in cooking to make this dish.
- Wash and clean the fish
- Marinate the fish for around 30 minutes using salt and vinegar
- Wash big size banana leaves
- Make chutney by using cumin seeds, green chilies, coriander seeds, curd, garlic, and coconut
- Add lemon juice, salt, and chili powder
- Now put the fish in the chutney
- Use oil in the banana leaves and pack every fish fillet separately
- Use a steamer for steaming the fish for around 30 minutes
- Unwrap the fish and serve with lemon wedges
This is one of the best healthy food recipes that we have included in the list, and you can be sure that it will keep your taste buds satisfied. The main ingredient of this recipe is Jowar, and it is a rich source of protein and all other vitamins.
- Soak the jowar seeds at least overnight, and then on the following day, boil it for at least 15 minutes
- Then add mustard seeds, green chilies, curry leaves, and ginger in a pan with a little bit of rice bran oil.
- After 2-3 minutes, add baby corn followed by zucchini
- Then add both red pepper and yellow peppers and stir fry the whole mixture
- Add cooked jawar, salt, and pepper, and don’t forget to toss well
- Serve by garnishing with coriander leaves
Lentil and Charred Broccoli Chaat
If you want to enjoy the goodness of green and have a breakfast full of energy, then the lentils and charred broccoli chat are going to be one of the best options for healthy food recipes. Making it is super easy, and it will not take much of your time as most people are pretty busy with their morning schedule.
- Start with cutting and trimming the broccoli
- Use pepper, salt, and olive oil for seasoning and put the broccoli on the grill
- You can also use an oven for roasting the broccoli instead of using a grill
- Don’t forget to whisk everything so that all the ingredients get mixed properly
- Now pour all the ingredients into a bowl for serving the chaat
- Pour in a little bit more dressing and toss together
- Finally, serve by adding a few methi sprouts
There are many ways to stay fit and healthy in the current era, but begin on the right foot; you should start by consuming a healthy breakfast. All the recipes mentioned in this blog post are super easy, and they are packed with all the vitamins, minerals, and protein required to keep you healthy.