How do you decide which Distance MBA college or institution is right for you? What are your preferred criteria?
Yes, we will analyze the characteristics that distinguish one university from another. Another consideration is the self-parameter that is appropriate for your situation.
Here’s a rundown of our top 5 selections:
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
An Act of Parliament established the Indira Gandhi National Open University’s School of Management Studies in 1985. The IGNOU Correspondence MBA program began in 1987. It used to award only one pilot program, a distance learning MBA diploma.
Affiliation and accreditation
- IGNOU is a Central University according to the UGCI (UGC).
- The Association of Indian Universities (AIU) compares IGNOU degrees to those given by its members.
- The All India Council for Technical Education has recognized IGNOU’s MBA program (AICTE).
- NAAC gave IGNOU an A++ rating.
- Professional experience OR a degree in Engineering, Medicine, Cost and Works Accounting (ICWAI), Chartered Secretaryship (ICSI), or Law with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The OPENMAT from IGNOU is necessary.
- No age limits.
Provides diploma or degree
IGNOU is the best distance MBA college in India that offers both a degree and a diploma. IGNOU also offers diplomas in management, entrepreneurship, and non-profit management (CNM).
The IGNOU MBA is a two-and-a-half-year distance learning program.
2. NMIMS Global Access Institute for Continuing Education
NMIMS Global Access Institute for Continuing Education opened in Mumbai in 1994. It helped many working professionals achieve their goals by delivering online and remote learning. These are management courses.
Affiliation and Accreditation
- The University of Georgia has granted recognition to NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education.
- The Distance Education Bureau has also endorsed it (DEB).
- The AICTE has certified it.
- NAAC also gives NMIMS an A+ rating.
Criteria for Applicant
- The student must have graduated from one of the recognized universities to be accepted into the Postgraduate distance MBA program.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% is required for an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- If an applicant does not have graduation, grade point average of 50%, they should have at least two years of work experience.
Degrees and diplomas are available.
NMIMS Global Access School offers a Distance MBA program, which offers both a degree and a diploma. They also provide certificates in several other programs.
The university’s NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education MBA is a two-year distance learning program.
3. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
It is one of India’s largest autonomous remote learning education institutes, based in Pune, Maharashtra. SCDL has courses in technology, finance, supply chain, law, and management.
Affiliation and accreditation
Since SCDL is not a university, it is exempt from UGC approval.
Awarded by the Distance Education Council, the Ministry of Human Resource Development, and the Indian Government.
- International students who have graduated from a recognized university may apply.
- Graduate students in their last year may also apply.
- The program offers a degree or diploma in English.
Degrees and diplomas
SCDL offers just a Diploma for all courses.
It is among the best Distance MBA colleges that provide Online MBA programs for Distance Learning—also, a 4-year dual specialty diploma.
All distant learning management programs are AICTE certified.
4. Chandigarh University
Chandigarh University began in 2012. It’s a for-profit company. First, in India, Chandigarh University has broken the Limca Book of Records for Most Companies in a Year. It has world-class facilities and provides specialized MBA programs.
Affiliation and accreditation.
- The University Grants Commission and the Department of Education both acknowledge Chandigarh University.
- NAAC has given it its seal of approval.
- By providing 5000+ placements in a single academic year, it earned a place in the Limca Book of Records.
Criteria for Eligibility
- Applicants must be graduates of a recognized university with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Mark’s admission is based on his grades from high school.
Provides diploma or a degree
For all disciplines, Chandigarh University offers a degree program. It also offers certificates for a variety of courses.
Duration of the course
The distance MBA program can be completed in two years or four semesters.
5. Institute of Management Technology’s Distance Learning Center
The Institute of Management Technology Centre for Distance Learning was established. The AICTE authorized it. Post-Graduation programs are available through IMT Ghaziabad Distance Learning in several specializations.
The Institute of Management Technology Centre for Distance Learning has affiliated and accredited DEB.
All remote learning management programs are AICTE certified.
Criteria for Eligibility
- A bachelor’s degree in any field is required.
- Experience working full-time (Minimum three years)
- The selection process will be merit-based.
Provides a diploma or a degree
IMTCDL offers only PGDM courses in several specialized sectors of an MBA.
Duration of the Course
A distance MBA program can be completed in two years or four semesters, depending on the specialty.
It would be a catwalk for you to select the finest institution after reading about the greatest universities for obtaining an MBA.